AQUA Fire&Frost is a wax developed to have very high fluidity, excellent for production of a wide variety of models with different shapes, volumes and sizes. Excellent for reproduction of delicate designs where the model sections are very thin and high flexibility and resistance are required for an easier removal from the mould. Moreover, this wax has low shrinkage and excellent surface quality with very good replication of detail. Thanks to its features, it’s suitable for pre-stone-setting. Fire&Frost waxes are produced in the US with the purest, high quality synthetic raw materials.
- Fluidity: Very High
- Shrinkage: Low
- Flexibility: High
- Memory: Medium
- Hardness: High
- Shelf-life: High
- Reproduction of details: High
- Solidification time: Medium
- Color: aquamarine green
- Casting temperature: 64,4°C – 71,1°C
- Solidification temperature: 59,4°C – 66,1°C
- Viscosity (a 76,6°C): 200 +/- 50 cps
- Hardess (tip penetration 450 g a 25°C): 33,0 dmm
- Ash content: 0,005 %
- Recommended injection pressure: 0,14 – 0,42 bar
- Recommended injection temperature: 68° - 72°C
Note on product use:
- Cut the top of the package paying attention to keeping the locking system intact. A correct wax storage avoids possible accidental contaminations.
- Load the wax in the injection system container, keeping in mind to clean it periodically.
- Set the recommended wax casting temperature. We advise to verify periodically that the injection machine thermometer is set correctly.
- Wait until the wax turns liquid and reach the desired working temperature.
- Everyday clean the system injection nozzle before starting the operation.
- Set the opportune pressure parameters and pushing time for the model to reproduce, paying attention to the recommended pressure interval for this kind of wax.
- Position the mold on the injection system nozzle in use. Automatic clamps can be useful to maintain the parameters constant.
- This wax works well both with under vacuum and traditional injection systems.
- Inject the wax in the mold.
- Let the mold rest for the wax to cool and solidify.
- Open the mold and extract with the proper technique the reproduced wax model.